This is Brandon. He is also Jonathan's cousin. And that is Roxy-black dog, and Chloe-tan dog. This is Jonathans cousin that lives in California. He loves him very much and loves playing with the dogs too.
Hi! I just set our blog to private so I need your email address if you want an invite. You can either leave me a comment or email me at amber.bowden@gamil.com
Thanks!
Oh, and I got the pictures you sent a while back--adorable!
Well, right now I am pretty much a full time working mom, who's husband is in Portland, OR for work. It has been very difficult, but it will get better. You know what they say is "that absence will make the heart grow stronger." And that is very true. You don't know how good you have got it until it's gone..temporairly! But I will make it!! :)
3 comments:
Yea Jacque! You have a blog. This is your cousin Amber. I found your blog on Ahley's link list. It's fun to see what your family is up to.
When are you going to post pictures of the new baby????!!!!
Hi! I just set our blog to private so I need your email address if you want an invite. You can either leave me a comment or email me at amber.bowden@gamil.com
Thanks!
Oh, and I got the pictures you sent a while back--adorable!
Post a Comment